Saturday, March 25, 2017

Papertrey March Blog Hop Challenge

Bright colors and lots of flowers, what is there not to love about this month's Papertrey Blog Hop inspiration.  Here is the photo that inspired me.  Pretty blues and both bright and soft pinks, these are the colors I gravitate to naturally.

I wanted to create a "happy" card because looking at these colors makes me feel joyful. I used the Gathered Garden PTI stamp set which I am finding so versatile it is amazing.  My sentiment uses one stamped word from PTI Phrase Play #8 set and a die cut from the Wet Paint Holiday Die set.   I added a nice botanical embossing to my background blue paper.  Here is my card of encouragement.

8 comments:

Carmela March 25, 2017 at 10:23 AM  

Love the way the white circle with the florals and vines attracts your attention. Very nicely done.

Kathryn A March 25, 2017 at 11:10 AM  

Love this! The texture on your blue background adds a lot to the beautiful circle of flowers! Great combining of stamp sets, too.

Martha March 25, 2017 at 3:17 PM  

Dolores, this is simply beautiful. Love the stamping and fabulous design. Beautifully done!

Kathy Mc March 25, 2017 at 4:49 PM  

Very striking card, Dolores! I love your colorful wreath and you've convinced me I "need" Gathered Garden.

Marcia Hill March 25, 2017 at 5:40 PM  

This is one GORGEOUS card Delores and I think you've convinced me that I need Gathered Garden too! :0)

Cris G. March 25, 2017 at 6:34 PM  

Very beautiful, love the design and texture!

Leigh Penner March 27, 2017 at 4:52 AM  

Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP