Monday, December 26, 2016

Papertrey December Blog Hop Challenge

After getting my recent order from Papertrey Ink I had to try a card with the Swan'sational stamp set and dies (I just love swans).  I decided to use the color palette from the pretty inspiration photo for this month's card Challenge.  First here is the inspiration photo.

I inked blended my background with the greens, yellow and pinks.  Then simply added the "Into the Woods" cover plate and the lovely swans.  A few bright pink paper dots to suggest flowers in the trees and a Happy Birthday sentiment finish my card.
 



13 comments:

Michelle December 26, 2016 at 4:30 PM  

Oh, wow!! What a BEAUTIFUL pastel background and a gorgeous scene you've created. Love it!

Michelle December 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM  

Love your inked sunset!! Beautiful!

Rosemary December 26, 2016 at 5:17 PM  

gorgeous card... your ink blended background is so beautiful!

Teddra December 26, 2016 at 5:25 PM  

Your background is gorgeous!

paperkicks December 26, 2016 at 5:59 PM  

Beautiful card...the Swans on the background you created are simply gorgeous!!

A Cup of Cold Water December 26, 2016 at 6:00 PM  

Dolores your card is STUNNING.
I didn't order those Swans but I can tell I'm going to have to have them.
Just beautiful!

Marcia Hill December 26, 2016 at 6:42 PM  

Lovely, lovely card Delores! I love your blended background and the swans are just perfect over it! FABULOUS take on the inspiration photo!! :0)

Donna Cala December 27, 2016 at 6:20 AM  

So beautiful! The ink blending is perfect and I love the die cut frame and how it frames the swans.

Leigh Penner December 27, 2016 at 6:50 AM  

Oh, this is so beautiful! I love it!

karenb January 1, 2017 at 10:03 AM  

Your card is exquisite! Love it!!!

Susi January 1, 2017 at 10:42 AM  

So pretty ~ these colours really work well with the Swan set!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP