Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Template for a pair of photos!

Hi, I have a template today to share that will handle a pair of your great photos.  I like taking lots of pictures now that digital has come so far and I especially like taking lots of shots when I am photographing people.  I am always hoping to get at least one photo I love, but sometimes I end up with multiple good shots, or at least photos that speak to me about the moment.  Here is my sketch of a template with two photos.


Below is my layout from this sketch.


I created this page with a beautiful kit from Etc by Danyale called Renewal.  I love the earthy tones and natural feel.  It was just right for these outdoor shots of my lovely niece.  If you are interested in the template you can download it from the file sharing site below.

MediaFire:  Link Expired




1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 17, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

Beautiful template. Thank you. :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP