Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Template with Chevrons!

Hi I have a template to share today loaded with Chevrons!  I have been seeing chevrons everywhere and decided to build a template with chevron borders with a pretty scallop edge thrown in.  Here is a sketch of my template.


I wanted a bright warm summer page for two cute pictures of my dog Maggie when she was just a puppy.  I chose a beautiful kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow called "Sweet Summertime" to complete my layout.


Doesn't Maggie look so sweet and innocent.  She was an adorable puppy but like all puppies had a bit of mischief in her.  These were crazy fun days trying to train her were she was so small.

If you'd like the template you can download it from the file sharing site below.

Link Expired



4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 31, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

Thank you, Dolores, for the wonderful template! I so enjoy using your templates for my layouts. :)

lwlittlebit August 2, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

Love this; thanks so much for sharing!

MomOnceAgain August 5, 2012 at 6:03 AM  

I like both the sketch and the page - especially the colors! I'll be using that sketch for sure!

makeyesup August 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM  

Sorry if I did not thank your for this template at Ideas for Scrapbookers. Here's a double thanks as I do love your templates. Used the one called Cutaway Circle and has been posted at Digital Scrapbook Pages.

http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showphoto.php/photo/161312/title/precious-promise/cat/624

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP