Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Template Freebie to share!

Hi, I have such a good time creating templates I wanted to share this one with you today.  Recently I have experimented a bit with layering the background of my pages.  This template is one of those experiments.  Here is the layout that was the basis for the template.  The pictures are of my sweet lab Maggie.


The layout was created with a beautiful kit I picked up at Scrap Orchard by Captivated Visions.  It's called Captivating 2012-March.  These colors are so alive, it definitely feels like spring.  I have a sketch of the template below.


You can download the template from the file sharing site link below.  I used PhotoShop CS5 to build the template file.

MediaFire: ds-template-14.psd

Have a fabulous week!  Hope you get some good scrapping time!







0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP