Sunday, April 1, 2012

Endless Summer digital kit from Siamese Studio

I am thrilled to be joining the Creative Team for Siamese Studio.  I have really enjoyed the beautiful style and detail in May's kits.  Today she is re releasing a gorgeous kit called Endless Summer at The Digi Chick Shop where she is a guest designer for the month of April.  The kit is full of lovely pastels and beautiful elements that will be perfect for Spring or Easter pages.  Here is the kit preview, the link to The Digi Chick Shop is just below the image.

I had such a great time working with this kit.  These colors work well with Spring or Summer layouts.   Here are a couple of my pages with the kit.  The first is of my two constant companions, my dogs.  

The page below if one I did to document the new baby of my cousins.


 
I loved this background paper design and the delicate scatter.  The kit has other fun elements like birds, butterflies and even some popsicles!  It's a must see.





0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP