Friday, February 5, 2016

Design Team Favorites - Papertrey Ink Feb 2016

The Feb 2016 inspiration cards from Papertrey Ink were great and I had really like the colors from several but I decided to try a card with Kay Miller's color choices.  Her card really inspired me.

I love the new Bold Blossoms stamp set that Kay used and since I just purchased it I have to give that a try too. By the time I completed by card, I have actually pulled out 5 different stamp sets and used something from each one.  
I stamped by background with the a ray stamp from the PTI "Hello Sunshine" stamp set.  I then Stamped my flowers and leaves using the PTI Bold Blossoms stamp set and added a little more color to them using Copic Markers.  I also put a more detailed center to the flowers by using a stamp from the Bloomers stamp set. I had to stop myself as I was getting carried away.  Last I added by sentiment by pulling a stamp from PTI Bitty Bouquets and PTI Flower Favorites.



5 comments:

Geri February 5, 2016 at 4:22 PM  

What a clever way to use the sun ray stamp! Beautiful card!

Joanne February 5, 2016 at 4:40 PM  

Love your card. The pattern on the bottom of the card is awesome

Linda February 6, 2016 at 10:32 AM  

That background is so awesome. Beautiful card,.

Leigh Ann Baird February 6, 2016 at 5:01 PM  

Lovely and fantastic background!

paperkicks February 6, 2016 at 8:59 PM  

Love the background/contrast and layering! Sweet card!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP