Friday, January 29, 2016

SSS Challenge: Love is in the Air

The Monday Simon Says Stamp Challenge:Love is in the Air  is perfect for a Valentine Card so that is what I set out to create for my husband.  I stamped a background pattern and simply set that behind a heart cut from a Red foreground paper.  I stamped a couple more small hearts and outlined them with dark red dots using a Copic marker.  Then I added my sentiment.

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Fancy That Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Wet Paint Stamp Set and Dies
Papertrey Ink Confetti Garland Borders Stamp Set
Quickutz Nested Heart Dies
Ranger Classic Cherry Dye Ink
Hero Arts Black Dye Ink
Copic Sketch Marker Dark Red

1 comments:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus January 31, 2016 at 11:04 AM  

Such a lovely card! Love the big heart!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!
Hugs Zoey

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP