Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Papertrey August Blog Hop Challenge

This month's blog hop has such great warm colors for our inspiration.  Here is the photo.  Fall is my favorite season so these colors were right in line for some very special cards.

 I got to use the new brushed off stamp set which is just too fun to work with.  This first card was also inspired by Betsy Veldmen who had an amazing card in her Autumn Style post.


The branching out die was so versatile, in the card above I used both the stamped die cut and the reverse image kissed into the brushed off stamp.  Then I used the stencil image of the branched out die to blend in the leaves in the next card.
I enjoyed the blended leaves enough to try that same technique with my Leaf Print dies on this next card.
Last I did some direct stamping with the Leaf Print Stamp set because I wanted some crisp purple/pink leaves on this card.

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Counting my Blessings stamp set and dies
 Papertrey Ink Brushed Off stamp set
Leaf Prints stamp set and dies
Papertrey Ink Summer Hills stamp set
 
 
 


13 comments:

Diana K August 25, 2015 at 7:18 PM  

These are all beautiful cards! Love how you were inspired to use different techniques to create such lovely colours.

Kathy August 25, 2015 at 7:51 PM  

They are all beautiful! Such good techniques.

Nancy Penir August 25, 2015 at 8:34 PM  

4 beauties! All so different and well done. Love the pink leaves in the last one. Your sentiment is great!

Annette Allen August 25, 2015 at 8:36 PM  

wow all of your cards are gorgeous..

Larissa Heskett August 25, 2015 at 9:25 PM  

Simply BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors and the Designs!! You've been BUSY!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Leigh Penner August 25, 2015 at 9:26 PM  

These are all fabulous, but the first one is my favourite!

Jacquie Southas August 25, 2015 at 11:20 PM  

Great set of cards - love the first two!

jen August 26, 2015 at 1:12 AM  

Wow! These are all fantastic! Love how inspired you were!!

Birgit August 26, 2015 at 4:49 AM  

These are all fabulous! The first one is my favorite!!

Carol D August 26, 2015 at 7:48 AM  

You were certainly inspired to create beauty! I love all your cards, but the pink leaves in the last one really get to me!!

Marcia Hill August 26, 2015 at 9:40 AM  

All 4 of your cards are absolutely stunning...beautiful, beautiful job on all of them!! :0)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP