Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bringing the Inside Out - Papertrey Ink Make-it-Monday

It has been a long time since I did anything like this with cards, to the Papertrey Ink Make-it-Monday this week was a nice reminder.  At first I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this challenge so to begin with I followed Danielle's example.  Her card was lovely and it gave me an excuse to use the PTI Garden Gild mini kit which I find hard to put down. 


After this card a ventured  a bit with some other colors and shapes.  Below I took the small butterfly from the Life is Beautiful stamp set and used it to scatter shapes on the front of my card. Then I used a pearl pen to add some texture to the inside.
 The last card was a softer look with really very little stamping.  All these cards were quick and simple.  The scripted dies are sure to become some of my favorites.


Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Garden Gild Mini Kit
Papertrey Ink Life is Beautiful Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Bitty Bouquets Stamp Set and dies
Papertrey Ink Scripted Stamp Set and dies

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP