Friday, February 13, 2015

Papertrey Ink Challenge - Stamps that haven't see ink

This challenge got me to use a stamp set that was loads of fun to work with.  I had purchased the Papertrey Ink "Cable Gram" stamp set but knew if would take a bit of time to get my trolley car aligned well with the multiple pieces to the car, so I had set it aside.  The time I spent on the card was well worth it since I love the end result.

I added some light blue chalk to the textured background to give my clouds more contrast.  I also added to grey chalk to the lower edge of the textured background to ground the car a little.

1 comments:

Oreety February 14, 2015 at 8:49 AM  

Love, love, love! So very pretty!!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP