Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Blocked template for those Multiple Photo layouts

Hi, I have a fun blocked template to share today that is straight forward but very versatile.  If you have a group of themed photos this one might be a good fit.  Here is my sketch.


I am fortunate enough to have a yard that allows me to have a nice flower garden.  I decided to put a few of my favorite pictures in a layout.  Here is my garden page.


I have also used this template for a themed page that didn't focus on photos.  I moved a few of the elements around and got the following look.


This layout was all about love and I filled by block with all kinds of hearts.  The one photo in the layout was placed with a heart mask.  There are all kinds of possibilities to explore.

If you would like the template you can download it from the link below.  The file contains PSD, TIF and PNG files.  Hope you enjoy it!
 
 The link has expired.






0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP