Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Great Sale at ScrapMatters!

There is a great Sale on a beautiful kit by LDrag Designs at ScrapMatters.  If you haven't picked up "I Love Mom" now is the time to grab it at 50% off.  Yes, it's Maniac Monday!


The kit includes lots of soft colors and pretty feminine elements.  Here is a page I created with this lovely kit of me and my Mother-in-law.
 
If you like the kit, be sure to check out the bundle which inclues frame clusters, borders and stacked pages.
 
 

2 comments:

francie November 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM  

Delores, I love, love, love this page but did not find it on sb.com - I will check again. I miss you there. Anyway, I have not tried digi scrapping yet but would like to do my impression of this design with paper, lace and flowers some day. Beautiful LO.
Have a wonderful scrappy week.
Fran (Quick Silver on sb.com)

Linda March 26, 2015 at 12:37 PM  

Would love this template please where may I find it. Such a beautiful page.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP