Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A new template with Bold Arrows!

Hi, Dolores here to share a new template with bold arrows to add interest to your page.  I like using multiple papers when I scrap a page and this template will let you do that with ease.  Here is a page I created with a vintage look with a beautiful kit from Sherwood Studio called Thriftique.  The inspiration for the page was thoughts of my Grandmother who loved quilting, was a beautiful seamstress and was always willing to share her lovely creations.  Therefore my title is "My Wish for Vintage Charm."


I did a second page with this template, this one a complete reverse from feminine to masculine.  Here is a page of my husband hiking.  For this page I used two coordinating kits from Sherwood Studio, Colorado Springtime and Colorado Springtime in the Canyon.  Since I live in Colorado and absolutely love it here I couldn't resist these kits.   I rotated the template 90 degrees counter clockwise to create this page.


From this perspective, can you imagine tire tracks when you see those arrows pointing straight up the page.  I can, LOL.  I created the template in PhotoShop CS5. You can download it from MediaFire below.

Link Expired

Enjoy the template!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM  

Thank you so much. Love both your layouts!! They look so different.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) June 20, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

Oh, I absolutely ♥♥♥ this template! Thank you :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP