Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Quilt inspired Template!

There are lots of templates these days with geometric designs.  I created one to share today that is inspired by a quilt.  Since we just celebrated Mother's Day I have been thinking about my mother and grandmother.  Both were excellent seamstresses and my grandmother loved quilts, so my template today has the look of a quilt.  Here is my page.


This page was created using a pretty kit by Elise's Pieces called "Young Love."  The bright cheery colors and pretty hearts and flowers prints remind me of quit fabrics my grandmother loved.  They are very heartwarming.  Here is the sketch for the page.


If you would like the PhotoShop template for this page you can download it for the file sharing site below.

Expired Link

Hope you enjoy the template!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!






1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 15, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

Your layout is beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a creative idea!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP