Thursday, March 31, 2011

A fun lacy PNG file for your digi pages

As I have worked more and more with digital scrapbooking I have wanted to create some pages with the look of punched edges.  I have so enjoyed my paper border punches the desire was to make some PNG files that will give me that look on my digital pages.  Today I have a square PNG to share that has a pretty looped edge.  The first of the PNG files I have created to look like punches.  It has a bit of a lacy look.  Here are a couple of pages that use that PNG file.

With my "Sweet Dogs" layout I pulled the square off the side of the page so only 3 of the loopy edges show.  This pretty kit is by Zoe Pearn called Serenity.   My second page uses the full square shape.

This layout was done with a beautiful kit called "Beautimous Spring" by Shawna Clingermann.  If you'd like the "arched loop square" PNG file, please click the link below.

Expired Link

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great time scrapping!


About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP