Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Winner of the Autism Awareness Blog Hop RAK!!

Thank you all for participating in the Ideas for Scrapbookers Autism Awareness blog hop!  It was a great experience for me.  I learned quite a bit about this disorder and that will help me as I work with friends who have children with Autism.

I am so happy to announce that Teresa Jaye is the winner of the $15.00 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com.  If you will email me, Teresa, at Joy2scrapbook@live.com, I will send your gift certificate to you.  Thanks again for participating!  Hope you all benefited from the information we shared.

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye April 30, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Oh, wow, Thank You for the RAK! It was a fun and truly informative blog hop.

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Congrats to Teresa. And I sent you a blog award. details on mine.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP